We are proud to say we have recently been chosen by Daytona Toyota and their customers as their local highlight for this month. https://www.daytonatoyota.com/angell-and-phelps-chocolate-factory-daytona-beach-fl.html
Best in the Fine Chocolate and Gourmet Gifts Industry
- Best chocolate shop that I have ever been to! Very kind and helpful staff, good prices, and amazing chocolate. I will forever be an Angell and Phelps customer. Yumm!
- Kathie Revels
- This was the first chocolate tour I ever been too and I must admit it was very informative and fun the taste test was wonderful and very friendly staff, and it was nice to actually watch the process of chocolate and fudge making. When I visit Daytona in the future I will be stopping by. If you are down but the beach and want a new experience this is the place to visit.
- Alicia Gordon
- Cant get enough of the dark chocolate nonpareils!! Bought a bag while i was visiting family in august... Already ordered another bag & had it shipped! Its awesome they send a mini fridge with the package to prevent any melting. Mine were in awesome condition, as if i had went to the store to buy them!
- Mandie Schodroski
- We were on vacation and found the brochure at the hotel and thought this would 've a great and unique place to go. They offered tours so you could watch and learn how different types of chocolate candies were made. They also gave samples. The tour was nice and informative. I love chocolate! The staff was nice and courteous. I would recommend this shop to others. The chocolate is priced well and the tour is something that I never will forget! I will come back! The chocolate tastes awesome!
- Sarah Mosley Webb
- My husband & I never visit Daytona beach without stopping in to this shop. Love their chocolates and buy for ourselves, my daughter & friends. I wish I lived closer so I could go there more often. I do occasionally purchase online also.
- Patricia Yankowski Patrick
- My family and I were down in Daytona in July on vacation and absolutely loved going into the store and viewing the tour! Everyone was so nice and they even took our picture and put it on this page since we had traveled so far! It was very special :)
- Ashley Rose
- My wife found out about this little chocolate factory and that they had a tour, so ought we would give it a go with the kids (3 and 6). Lovely little shop in the older part of Daytona Beach near the old fire station. Parking is on the street out the front but there is usually plenty of it when we have been down here and if you circle the block there appears parking easy walking distance if not. The place is a small shop front but very nicely laid out with lots of chocolate and candy. The tour itself runs several times a day and for us lasted 20-30 minutes, kids were interested throughout looking in on the factory as pretzels sticks were hand dipped in chocolate. They were also extremely happy with the samples at the end of the tour as were the adults - very nice. Bought some chocolate covered bacon to try later tonight...
- Peter W.
- We took a tour of the Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory even though our intention was simply to make some purchases. Our guide was very knowledgeable and answered quite a few questions that the group had. They also provided a big variety of samples, not just the standards. For that reason, I also purchased some of the other delicacies (like chocolate-covered potato chips). If you have time, this is a must-see and taste stop. Visited September 2014
- The tour of the factory was a learning experience about chocolate. It was interesting watching the Chocolate Makers do their thing. At the end of the tour we were given our choice of candies and nuts. They were delicious. Went back the following day and bought more.
- We visited Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory while on vacation in Daytona Beach. They had a guided tour with free samples and then you get to shop all that chocolate! We purchased the dark chocolate, even chocolate covered bacon, and it was soooo good! They have more ideas of what to put chocolate on that you can imagine! This small business has been around for years and much of the chocolate is done by hand. We watched the chocolate covered potato chips being done by hand, neat! We loved the chocolate smell too! The people there are so very nice and helpful. We can't wait to go back!
- Liz F.